Industry icons with a formidable track record as role model GMs and Corporate Leaders. They are currently spearheading entrepreneurial ventures. This select group constitute the Patrons at Hotel GM’s Guild-India.
Past and present Hotel & Resort General Managers of Classified Hotels & Resorts – India.
Exclusively for Past and Present General Managers of Classified Hotels & Resorts – India.
All Members shall agree to abide by the Charter (Will be drafted in course of time) and any other Rules and Regulations of the Guild as amended and/or appended by the Executive from time-to-time and published on the Guild’s website. Decisions by the Executive in all administrative, financial and related issues shall be final. All Members agree to uphold the values of the Guild and at all times act with honour and mutual respect in their dealings with the Guild, their peers and fellow Members.
a. New applicants will be accepted as members in line with the established procedure.
b. To join the Guild as a Member, applicants must:
• BE CURRENTLY SERVING AS A HOTEL GENERAL MANAGER
• HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN IN SERVICE AS A HOTEL GENERAL MANAGER and now hold an Executive position in a hospitality management company or similar entity
All Members are entitled to include the following post-nominal letters after their names, according to their Membership status, on all correspondence, online profiles, biographic data and curriculum vitae etc.
‘HOTELIER’ for both Patrons and Members & HOTEL GMs GUILD - INDIA (LOGO) to be printed on their Business cards & any other medium.
1. The Annual National Convention is convened in any one of the Chapter Metro Cities.
2. The location and venue shall be determined by the National Management Committee and advised to the Membership via email and posted on www.hotelgmsguild.com.
3. Based on Membership demographics, four quarterly Regional meetings only of the Managing Committee be held concurrently in each year interceding the National Convention.
1. All Members of the guild, in all categories, are eligible and encouraged to attend and fully participate in the Annual National Convention.
2. All Members of the guild are eligible to attend and fully participate in their respective Regional convention.
3.Any Member may be invited to attend any Regional event in addition to their own. However, they shall do so as guests and are not eligible to vote on matters and issues outside the jurisdiction of their own region.
1. To provide an opportunity to network and deliberate with the National / Regional Management Committee.
2. Decisions taken by the Management Committee be shared through regional “WhatsApp Groups”. National Management Committee Members be automatically inducted into all the 8 regional WhatsApp groups.
3. To organise speakers and thought leaders of International repute.
4. To participate in educational and development programs aimed at increasing capability and potential within the Hotel General Management profession.
5. To attend the Annual Awards Gala Dinner where Members will recognise excellence in the performance of Fellow Members and Industry Colleagues.
6. To network and establish industry wide relationships.
7. To support and promote the values of the guild
8. To Mobilise membership from amongst the younger generation of GMs
1. Meetings of the National / Regional Management Committee are convened as needed at the request of the President or Regional Vice Presidents.
2. The National / Regional Management Committee shall meet only quarterly to review member feedback and Guild development tasks.
3. Neither the National Management Committee nor the Regional Committee Office bearers are required to handle any financial or treasury responsibilities. The Secretary or the assigned Committee Member/s will only coordinate with the Business partners selected to be the sponsors.
4. Annual review of the sponsorships to augment the costs involved in organizing National and Regional Committee meetings.